Since 1989, the Henri-Chapelle Golf Club has welcomed guests in a friendly environment and is a great base to discover the Ardennes and Eifel hills. Its landscape of luscious rolling valleys is typical of the Pays de Herve. It has no less than an impressive 45 holes and panoramas as far as the eye can see. Each hole has a magical setting surrounded by woods, hedges, fields and fruit trees... Whatever you are looking for and no matter your level, there is always a course to suit you! Henri-Chapelle has not 1 but 3 courses in the same place!
3 rolling courses
- ‘Les Viviers' 18-hole (Par 73) - This is the competition course par excellence! With its varied and rolling holes, ‘Les Viviers' has steep slopes and is as entertaining for the players as it is physically demanding. The stunning views over the Fagnes, the Signal de Botrange (highest summit in Belgium) or the German Eifel (towards Montjoie) will soon make you forget the effort it requires.
- ‘Le Charlemagne' 18-hole (Par 70) - Less sloping than ‘Les Viviers', the ‘Le Charlemagne' course is a little shorter but still hilly. It requires great precision, especially for shots over the greens, which need to be assessed to avoid landing in the bunkers. ‘Le Charlemagne' is much more than just an alternative to the ‘Le Viviers' course!
- ‘La Chapelle' 9-hole (Par 31) - This is many golfers' first experience because it is especially for beginners. You can access it without having a handicap and it is not just made up of Par 3s, it also has longer holes. A golf beginner will find the perfect playing conditions there without feeling the pressure of more experienced golfers ‘behind them'. It is ideal for relaxation while taking part in the most wonderful pastime in the world!
The Henri-Chapelle Golf Club has different seminar rooms that can host up to 250 people. These rooms are modular and can be laid out as you would like. They are all equipped with the necessary amenities for your meetings or seminars to run smoothly.
At the Henri-Chapelle Golf Club, you will find a charming little hotel. This hotel with 11 rooms, from the Suite to the Standard room, offers you all the comfort you need for you to spend a unique and pleasant stay. There are different golf and hotel packages available to meet your needs perfectly!
The Club House
Come and relax before or after your round in the cosy Club House! It is open to everyone and offers quality regional cuisine in a friendly setting. The panoramic terrace invites you to quench your thirst while you enjoy the view over the greens.
The Henri-Chapelle Golf Club also offers:
- a large buggy fleet
- a professional golf school combining indoor activities with the pleasure of golf all year round > An 11-room ***hotel
- a proshop with a varied assortment of golf items